Monday, September 25, 2006

Umm Janet, Again!!!

Ok... So Janet has been on the cover of King, W, Vibe, Giant, FHM, Ebony, US Weekly and believe me the list goes on. But I think I've seen her last 2 videos combined, maybe 3 times. Something is just wrong, and don't say racism or the whole "Tittay Gate" thing (cuz BET ain't playing her video either!!!) I hate to say it but I really think Janet is playing herself. Aside from the fact that her body looks very different on every last Mag Cover, all she talks about is getting popped by Jermaine Dupree. For everything that going on in the world that's all you can talk about? Damn!!! At least make-up a fake charity to talk about. I officially "Quit Janet '06" I'm going back to Janet 1992, when she still knew what the hell she was doing.

No comments: