Saturday, September 30, 2006

Watch yo kids!!!

I was minding my own business when this man's story came on CNN and pissed me the F*** off. He is Representative Mark Foley from Florida. Foley is the chairman of the US House caucus on "Missing and Exploited Children." (hold on to this info as I continue) Foley resigned from his position this week because drum roll please..... he was caught sending sexually inappropriate e-mails to underage male congressional interns. hmm sounds like a conflict of interest to me. So lets be clear, the teenage boys that he is supposed to be mentoring in a career, Foley was trying to f*** them. Sending e-mails asking if they had clothes on or if he made them horny. In my opinion he needs to walk his own ass to jail and quit pretending like he's trying to protect someone else's kids. And I still can't understand why these nasty ass men always get jobs working with young people - Priest, teachers, coaches and now politicians. So "Watch yo kids, yo damn self."

No comments: