Friday, October 27, 2006

just 4 giggles

I know everyone has seen the pic of Lil Wayne and Baby "appearing" to kiss. Some say its a fake and photo shopped to death blah, blah, blah. All I know is that whenever I see it I laugh until my chest gets tight. **LMAO** Oh Lawd gimme me a moment. Ok - I think its real for the following reasons. These two kiss on the mouth in public on a regular basis, they admit to kissing on the mouth on a regular basis and the main reason I believe this photo is real EVERY ONE'S body language in this photo is crazy. The two dudes on the left are looking away like "if we ignore them maybe they'll stop." The 3rd guy from the left is looking like "what do you mean grown men kiss and there is no Santa Claus?" LMAO whoa ok I'm back. And finally the last two guys "Oh F*** Naw!!!!".....real or not this shit is hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dis has 2 be photo shopped cus those guys in the back are wearin "blue" & dey are reppin "crip"; Wayne is deffinately "blood" soooo dis is OD rongggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!