Monday, November 20, 2006

Tom & Katie Wedding Photo

I just wanted to share my thought on Tom Cruise and Katie's Holmes-Cruise's wedding photo. Here goes:

This wedding is so damn fake...who the hell gives their wedding photos to the media they day they take them?...Katie has the worst f***ing posture...Oh hell no!!!...did this b***h really scrunch up in her wedding picture to make Tom's gay ass feel good!!??...oh hello no!!!...No, wonder he left Nicole Kidman, that b***h ain't slouching for nobody...At least Nicole has moved on to better - oh wait her new husband is in rehab.

I quit!!!

3 comments:

eclectik said...

LOL
I agree (and why do I care)
But yeah, whatever they do, it's in the news the next day...and it's not leaked; they droppin the ish off and emailing it to the press.

Fake ass Alien believin muhfukas LOL

I love your blog...I'm new to it; WILL be back.

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Messageboard

Anonymous said...

Katie is going to be a huntch back f she keep it up!

Where did they take that stupid photo? In the Fraggle Rock cave?!?!

Bwahahaha!

Ticia said...

HAHAH...its Diesel 15 from C+D...

You are hella right....we all know that Kate is a robot... LOLOLOL