Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote!!!!

I know voting seems weird since Sean "Diddy" Combs started his Vote or Die Campaign, but I've been a proud voter since I turn 18. I was so excited to vote for the first time, I guess because I'm from one of those Black Families that talk politics at dinner and I've stuffed envelopes for my mom's favorite local Independent. So I take voting seriously, even though I have suspicion that my vote may not count (my voting place is some undercover-bootleg-criminal activity type-ish. Real shady!!!) But the major reason I vote is to say that I did. A lot of the time when dealing with the government people will check you voting records before handling your situation. Or when complaining about the state of the government there's always someone asking "well did you vote?" .... So Vote- it does matter.

No comments: