Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Ether??

I Need Advice
I’m sitting on the floor trying to make a box so that I can put my brother’s Christmas present in the mail early in the morning. Hoping that he will get the package before Christmas. And honestly I’m feeling a little sad. My mom’s in Jamaica (I didn’t want to go) and my brother is in Florida. So I’m spending my Christmas in New York, without my immediate family. It’s about 3:52 am while I’m tapping the gift box together that the light bulb goes off in my head. “No, this MuthaFatha didn’t.”
My brother gives our mother and me this sad story about being broke and how he can’t afford to get us any Christmas presents this year. So as I’m wrapping up his present and I remember that he tells me “Quianna, got her MP3 play already. And she loves it.” Quianna is not his wife, wifey or girlfriend. She is just a woman he is really cool with. Mentally and spiritually he says she’s a good woman, but she’s too fat for him. Ummhmm. Ok me aside, how is it that you have money to give your friend a gift but not your own mother? I really think I’m beyond pissed. And I want to say something but I really don’t wan the headache. What should I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit! I'd say something....

But that's why my brothers never tell me shit anymore, because I'm gonna tell them what's really good.

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

I would say something too.

He basically said without saying it, I would give my "friend" my last dollar rather than my mother. I'm sure he would never do that but he basically just did. Yea, it will cause a headache but he needs to be reminded what he did was fucked up.

Anonymous said...

he probably knew she was gettin him somethin and felt obligated to get her somethin as well, then figured yall would be alright for one year yall just relatives

guys are retarded like that