Sunday, December 17, 2006

Drunken Man

Thanks to Freshley Snipes I am mildly obsessed with a rapper by the name of RehDogg. His fragile grasp of the English language brings me no ends of joy. (At first I thought he was rapping in Nigerian.)
Drunken Man is one of my favorite RehDogg video. Drunken Man is about a man who drinks to easy the pain after the death of his grandmother (I know she would be soo proud.) But I really have comments about this video:
1.) Why is this man allowed to have weapons?
2.) Video hoes need to get some kind of standards committee.

3 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

"I'm Not Ugly" is my personal favorite, although, it's good to see Reh Dogg add video hoes to her bag of tricks.

Anonymous said...

bwahahahha!

He's gets the ashy and ugly award for 2006!

Anonymous said...

bwahahahha!

He's gets the ashy and ugly award for 2006!