Sunday, February 18, 2007

Storytime

Hi Kids, no I 've not decided to come out the closet as a lipstick lesbian. I just want to share my weekend.
One of my really good friends in college was visiting in the area, and asked me to hang-out. Of course I was down, until she said I needed to drive to Newark to see her. Newark is the murder capital of the Tri-State area, and S.K. loves her life. It took my friend Sandy and her friend DeeDee half an hour to convince me that I would NOT die. So I meet up with my Sandy at DeeDee house, and well we catch up and things get a little foggy after that. :o)
After the pre-party, Sandy, Deedee and DeeDee's friend Jay and myself were ready to hit the club. The club is a lesbian club and I am the only straight female in the group. Hey we only live once! We get to the club, everything is cool. I'm having a good time. (FYI - fogg+alcohol+music= S.K. is having a ball!!) Back to the story. We go to the second floor of the club and out of nowhere, I'm seeing mad DUDES!!! Real pretty nuccas. So now I'm wondering what's going on. I ask Sandy,"Why are there boys here?" Sandy looks at me confused, "Where you see a boy at in here? Point him out." I'm thinking is she serious. There's guys EVERYWHERE!! Then Sandy gives me the you-poor-silly-girl-face. "S.K. those aren't boy." Now I'm playing detective, and I realize that 40% of the girls in this club are dressed like thugged out boys. Jay takes this opportunity to laugh at me because as she put it, "You thought you had your pick. Nope not tonight." I had to laugh at my damn self for that one.
But anyway, I had so much fun. I learn a new song. Forgive me my memory's foggy but I believe the lyrics were - throw that p***y in his face/throw that p***y on him. There was a Big Booty Hoes contest. The DJ wanted a do over, because the chick that won had no ass. Oohooh there was a fight. A lipstick caught her "man" dancing with someone else. They fought all the way to the parking lot. They played Ciara's "Promise"-no lie, 7x in a row!! I had no idea that was an anthem. And S.K. got to chill with one of her best friends.

5 comments:

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

*Newark is the murder capital of the Tri-State area, and S.K. loves her life.*

Shaq does too. I had to go there a couple of weeks ago to our other office. I found out day of and was upset because I didn't have time to pack a shank. I wasn't tryna become a victim out there, Newark is the business.

you tell deedee and sandy, shaq said hi! lol

S.K. said...

hahaha...it is though!!

But I guess the weather kept everyone inside, because I only saw 3 people driving over there and I almost hit. Hey don't just pop out from behind a snow mound when I'm driving.

Coco LaRue said...

LOL @ the first sentence...

I've been tricked by a few young ladies in my day, too. Some of them look quite smashable. Then again, you know me... Who doesn't.

KikaBue said...

well i have been to a gay club and it was fun. i mean first off it was so tiny that if u turn ur back u were in the front.it was fun but it sucked for two reason first i wasnt gay and a woman whio was about the biggest butch i have ever seen hit on me pretty hardcore , she even touched teh chain on my chest. second i went with my sister and since i was underage i couldnt even sniff liquor w/o here tryin to kill my buzz and it was madddd hot in there.

Anonymous said...

they love ciara, especially like a boy