Monday, March 19, 2007

10 Things to Say If You Get Caught Sleeping @ Your Desk
*
10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
9. "This is just a 15 minute Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) they raved about in that mandatory time management course you sent me to."
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
3. "The coffee machine is broken..."
2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."
And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...
1. ".....in Jesus' name. Amen."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I would try to use some of these but I tend to drool like a rabbid animal. Once I started nodding off and smacked my head on the desk so hard I had a lump on my head for a few days. I've learned that sniffing white out will wake you up (It might kill your brain cells-- but I've smoked all those away anyway)

KikaBue said...

lmao!!! i still remeber the time i feel asleep at work and some lady came in and tapped me on my shoulder(mind u she wasnt my boss)and tells me that she really needee my help. boy oh boy did i wanna smack a ho'

Scott McLean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott McLean said...

Hi again! I'm glad to see you are doing well in blogging! I really enjoy your blog. I'll be back again and again.

Scott

S.K. said...

Hey Scott- Glad to see you still stop by. :)

LibraGurl said...

LOL, is there a "10 Things to Say If You Get Caught Online @ Your Desk" countdown? I may need that soon.

Coco LaRue said...

You are a fewl! I don't even try to deny when I am sleeping.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

as long as u dont create a slob puddle i think u ok - lol