Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Music: Rah Kelly

Before I even get into this post I have something off topic to say. If you are a blogger and you post on a regular basis - YOU ARE THE SHYT!!!....that is all.

* * *


Am I the only person who feels like R Kelly is taunting the general music listening public??...No seriously. I really think Kells is f**king with my emotions. If you listen to "urban" radio stations you hear all the new songs that R Kelly is rap/singing on. And to be honest I like some of the songs. Until he says something side ways and I recall the Golden Shower. For example the Swizz Beatz "Snitchez remix" ft R Kelly and Lil Wayne. Loving Lil Wayne parts, Kelly however is stressing me out. This is R Kelly's part with my comments.



Hi, hi nice to meet ya
It's Kells the freakerLike messing with 16yr olds freaky??
Mr. 'Bump-and-Grind', - Nasty Ass
Mr. 'Song-of-the-Weeker'
R&B singer Mr. 'Defeater' – Like you're trying to beat child sex charges?
Sixteen years and still coming through ya speakers - You & 16yr olds!! SMH
Mr. 'Pied-Piper' Bitch I'm on fire – You probably got nasty man's disease
Don't trust me I'm a "Billboard Shiester" – Oh I don’t trust you!!
I got Dreamgirls - More lil girls huh?
What you wanna do Got them chick singin'
"and I am tellin' you..."
Up in the club Flossin' like a Don
Album bout to drop so you bitches better run – Like you drop your draws for 8th graders
Making her moan while I have sex to the song
After the sex, I beat my chest like I'm King-Kong Cause you feel big & strong next to young girls??Ice so cleared out everybody move

....or maybe I'm just looking.

7 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

woman u are too much LOL

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

It sort of feels like he is taunting the public because he is on every damned song!!! Everyone is eating it up so why would he stop? His whole being still makes me sick but I digress.

You are too much with your comments along with his lyrics lol. Sad thing is I bet he was thinking everything you said while he was writing that verse.

Coko Mulan said...

LMBAO!!! ok... i'm done... no... wait... LMAO!

ok now i'm seriously done..

Anonymous said...

I am the President of the She-Woman R.Kelly Haters club! Narsty fukka!!

I can't believe he is still allowed. Seriously his punishment should be "no air". Doesn't that seem right?

S.K. said...

the sad part is that I do this everytime I hear an R. Kelly song.


And yes Ninja his punishment should absolutly be NO AIR TIME!!

Joi said...

R. Kelly can sing all he wants...


as long as he's behind bars rocking an orange onsie.

Coco LaRue said...

I'd smash.