Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's only June 3rd, and all ready George Bush has done more for the world than you. Bushy has declared June to be Caribbean-American Heritage Month. Yeah I don't know why either but as a Jamaican I'm mildly interested and curious to know why my nation didn't get its own week - but I digress. This is Bushy Proclamation:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2007 as Caribbean-American Heritage Month. I encourage all Americans to learn more about the history and culture of Caribbean Americans and their contributions to our Nation. Source

I kid you not this is shortest proclamation I've EVER READ!!. When they made it Yankee Day in NYC that mess was 3times longer than this. So now I must bring my question to you dear reader.
George W. Bush declare June to be Caribbean Heritage Month because:
a.) of his great love of Caribbean people, culture and rum.
b.) f*** up his legacy as president so badly that he's grabbing at straws for anything good.
c.) Sending Colin Powell Front row tickets AND backstage pass to see Beyonce wasn't enough to save their friendship.
d.) Bush is just as confused and surprised by this as you are.

4 comments:

Paula D. said...

I can't wait for him to be gone!!!!

Joi said...

oh my gosh. i don't even know what to say about this little man that adorns the planter's peanut box. so i'm going to ask you tons of questions regarding your heritage this month, s.k. *rolls eyes*

KikaBue said...

well i for one is happy as all hell that bush and he brighty ass has decided to rep we caribben ppl. we need this monthg like me mudda need a green card.

S.K. said...

we need this monthg like me mudda need a green card.

^^^^^^
that was funny!!!
I didn't know you were island folk too.