Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dating: Chicken Heads



I really want to get married. No, not to fulfill some princess childhood dream. But because I HATE DATING!!! (and regular loving would be nice too.) It's a numbers game blah, blah, blah.... One day you'll find the right one - Whatever!!

And furthermore I think men nowadays have WAY more baggage than women. Seriously. But that's another rant for another day. Today's victim is Ronnie. (If these boys only knew hahaha)

Ronnie is an aspiring rapper/producer. (yeah I'm bored already, too.) Anyway, when we met he was trying to get me to buy his CD, and I ended up with his CD and his number. Normally, things don't happen this way but he's cute. Not my type but still cute. Light and curly with green eyes.

We hung out once but nothing happened. Then I ran into him recently - and got all those it must be fate thoughts running in my head.

So, now where sharing phone time, and I'm wondering why is guy it not keeping my interest. And I'm really thinking hard about this one. Technically he's a "thug" and very do-able - so why am I not feeling him? Then it clicked - He's a Chicken Head!!! *pause for laughter* Why do I say this you ask? Here are a few examples:

1.) Everytime he spoke in the phone he asked me if I was in my car. I mean like, "Hey, you in the whip?" but not "Hey, how you doing?"

2.) We had this conversation:

Ronnie: Well you know I really a private person. So I don't like people to know who I'm talking to unless its serious you know.....So if we were to hang out It can't be anywhere around here or downtown.

Me: *confused pause* (I can understand not want people in your business. I think that way too, but this sounded odd.) But we live Uptown, and if we can't go Downtown - What do you mean? Out of the state? (saying this out loud has now caused me to have a fit of laughter. I'm laughing now thinking about.)

Ronnie: *waits for me to stop laughing* I'm not saying that but really I want to be that special man in your life. I want to lay in YOUR bed with you. You know the one that comes over after you've had a long day, to help you relax. That guy to bring you something to eat when you hungry. I want to be that guy you come home to.

Me: Well you know how your a private person. I'm the same way with my home. So all that right there is not happening until I get to know YOU better.

Now I'm thinking he really has housing issues. And I don't let random people in my home. Period. I got half on a short stay. Ronnie went on about how I needed to trust, and let him into my heart. *blank stare* I made an excuse and let that convo go to the wind.

3.) This was pretty much the deal breaker. Ronnie said we should spend the day together. I had nothing special to do, so I said ok. When I called him at the agreed upon time *sigh* Ronnie said to me, "Yeah this sound good. So come pick me up and take me out to eat. Then you can take me to a movie."
Isn't this how Birds acts??
Sweating Nicca's for their cars and tryna get dudes to spend money on them? I'm the bytch in this situation. ME!! Not HIM!! WTF??!!

Tell a Friend 2 Tell a Friend - S.K. is too cute for this ish!!

10 comments:

The Bear Maiden said...

ooh, girl. I frequently wonder if it's any better in other parts of the country??? Is it just NY men? I don't get it. Not for nothing but his "housing issues" sound like "Live in Babymamma".

I'm tired of this m'self. Really tired. Which is why I DIDN'T date for 6 years. More, really. Then I try something "new", but it's the same ol' BS.

Sometimes I want to be married because I'm SOOOOOOOOO unbelievably tired of holding "ish" down by myself, and it sure would be nice for the Sun to have a positive role model in his life other than his psychotic father.

But my married girlfriends regale me with their own horror stories and I think "Oh, no. Not THIS girl".

But I'm tired.... either way I'm tired...

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH This Whole post just... just destroyed my heart


firstly: Today's victim is Ronnie. (If these boys only knew hahaha)

Ronnie is an aspiring rapper/producer. (yeah I'm bored already, too.)


Sometimes I wonder how shocked niggas be at what happens in our heads and how we REALLY talk about them

-------------

Second: He's a Chicken Head!!! *pause for laughter*

I had to stop go laugh somewhere then come back to this

_----------------
Thirdly: I'm not saying that but really I want to be that special man in your life. I want to lay in YOUR bed with you. You know the one that comes over after you've had a long day, to help you relax. That guy to bring you something to eat when you hungry. I want to be that guy you come home to.


NIGGASAY WHAT??? he thought you was dumb enough to fall for that??? ... well, I'm offended at his game

S.K. said...

@the Bear Maiden

The men In NY are a mess. I don't know what's up them. So we are united in this struggle. But I've been to before, and HE SAID that is son's mother lived in ATL.

He still ain'y getting NONE!!

S.K. said...

@ Q

My girl Q. I think he used to chicks sweating him because of how he looks. That's the only way I can explain his WACK game.

But I'm glad I could make you laugh.

LibraGurl said...

WTF @ Ronnie. He's going to be that old man in the club one day. Yep, I've just predicted his future. Girl, LOL @ being shocked about me updating my blog...join the club because I am, too! Just to make some action take place on my Myspace blog, I post about my blogspot posts! hahaha
I'm about to update some more pictures of another outing...here, at work, haha! Then I'll post yet another blog entry. A sista's on a roll!

Please let us know if Ronnie calls back!

Anonymous said...

"Ronnie is an aspiring rapper/producer. (yeah I'm bored already, too.)"

Yawn....I almost stopped reading after that statement. Why are they ALL aspiring rappers. Can one or two just be aspiring EMPLOYEES or aspiring 401-K holders! I'm no gold-digger, but aspiring rappers usually don't have health benefits.

"So if we were to hang out It can't be anywhere around here or downtown"
BooooooooooooniggaBooooooooooooooo!
that statement is aka "I have a girlfriend and she stays downtown"

"Yeah this sound good. So come pick me up and take me out to eat. Then you can take me to a movie."

WTF?!?!?! I bet all he has in his pocket is a nickel bag, $3, an expired license and used Metrocard.

"Isn't this how Birds acts??"
Yes, yes it is. I can SMELL that chicken frying all the way from the Roc.

Girl don't waste no pu`se on that tired fool. Like Nik said above me, he WILL be the old man in the club, complete with worms.

NegroPino™ said...

First time here....and this was right on point. i was just talking to somebody aobut this the other day and i thought it was a Boston thing cuz i swear every dude i meet wants to know who/where i live with without asking me my name,age, nothing......i remember talking to this guy one time and he kept going on and on about where i stay at and i was like why where u stay at and he's like i got my own spot but im bout to be evicted in 6 days...Now aint that some shit. i just met u and u telling me all that. So now i know what the deal was with him. But he wont the only 1. So i feel your pain. I be lying telling them I have a roomate or live @ home ....Good post

Joi said...

This shit right here was too funny! lol. The streets of NY have turn into breeding places for wack ass rappers who are only showcased on public access television. Ronnie is a jigalow (sp?).

ron art said...

Damn..I feel bad for dude. That was the wackest excuse for game I have ever heard. Sadly, dumb broads fall for it.

Reina Negra V said...

Oh my goodness. *sighs sadly* I wonder if he's related to my ex: Built, light skin, green eyes, some asinine reason you can't come in their house and then wants to act all weird when you don't want them in yours.

Ever heard of "God broke the mold"? Well, he didn't smash it hard enough with Ronnie and ol Lucifer (with help from the Creole Contessa, por supesto) put that damn thing back together and kept crankin' dat bullshyt!

It's coo though. Suge still lubs you!