Friday, October 19, 2007

Music: Cassidy Vs Jay-Z??


Cassidy was asked in an interview with SOHH, how he felt about releasing an album the same day as Jay-z, and this was his answer:


…..Hov legendary but I think right now the way that I got the hood on smash and
the way that my song is popping off. I don’t think it would be a smart decision
for Hov to drop on November the 6th. With the type of buzz the type of song he
got out now. It’s not like a volume 1 or 2 going drop it’s a lot different. It’s
going to be beneficial the same way that Kanye and 50 both benefited from
dropping on the same day. I think if I drop on the same day as someone as
legendary as Hov, I can’t do nothing but benefit from that.


I was never the biggest Jay-z fan, but Cassidy…..You are tripping!!! Please don’t do it to yourself. I like your music but don’t compare yourself to Jay-Z. Your not even fighting in the same weight class as Camel D**k. I don't know which chick you got rubbing your back and gassing you up like this, but that broad needs to stop.

And before you think I’m going soft on the Jigga man, his single Blue Magic isn’t even in the Top Ten Rap Singles on Billboard. Check for your self. Or check here. Scroll down to 37. He’s a "legend" and a CEO, but still can’t make it into the Top Ten. Bwhahahahaha!!!! Flex drop a bomb on that!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't which chick you got rubbing your back and gassing you up like this, but that broad needs to stop.


This statement right here..... I Cate you so much right now

Joi said...

Damn I didn't mean to sound so mean. But Cassidy can kindly stfu and let record sales do the talking.

S.K. said...

Q - Love the Love/Cate goes both ways :O)

Joi - Hahaha!! You can never clean up a STFU. It is what it is. And I co-sign.

Anonymous said...

Man, I totally agree with you on that.

There's just way too many fools out there that can't understand.

In fact, I was fightin with my best friend babyjean yesterday about this, and
they wouldn't agree with me that he was wrong. Now I can just show them this blog :)