Saturday, November 03, 2007

Stalking: Michael from Hell Date


Because I have Coco LaManeater tendencies I decided to start posting about MENZ!!! haha
.
My very first stalking victim is Michael from Hell Date. He is hawt, silly and a college graduate. Pretty boy Mike is a model, actor and musician. He brags about being a sax player, and I'm more than willing to act out scenes from Mo Better Blues* with him.
.
Micheal is 23 from Cali. He's straight and single!!
.
.
*I really don't remember what instrument Denzel played in that movie and that info is irrelevant to me wanting to give Micheal my goodies. :O)

6 comments:

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

He's really cute SK! Send him your pic pronto!

S.K. said...

Miss Julia please don't make me blush in my own comment section.

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie but he reminds me of my dad. When I see him on hell date I swear he's like my brother from another mother and father. LOL!

S.K. said...

So your dad? He single?

And do you favor your pops?

Just asking :O)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I came across this site as I was semi-stalking Michael. Then I found a link to an interview he did so I decided to share: http://www.theweekendgamer.com/NickCannonToysforTotsParty_MikeJames.html

hope yal like it! and yes, i said semi-stalking.

Anonymous said...

here's the whole link so it won't break up this time:
http://www.theweekendgamer.com/Nick
CannonToysforTotsParty_MikeJames.html