Thursday, August 31, 2006

Laugh Now...

Between the “Dutty Wine” and the “Chicken Noodle Soup” some of ya’ll are looking real crazy out there. (Don’t get me wrong. I do both dances at home with the curtains closed but anyway). I’ll address each dance separately.
Jamaicans *sigh* I love my people but sometimes I wonder. How and why this dance got started I don’t know (I think I like it better that way). Nonetheless it’s the hottest dance out!! So hot, the dance is listed in Wikipedia. Where they say and I quote “Some doctors have warned against performing the Dutty Wine, claiming it may cause serious muscle trauma, and ligament damage.” imma leave that alone.
Okay, I live in Harlem and have been here for many years. *sigh again* Oh god, how can I explain this…umm, its like this. If you visit Harlem, you will understand why dances that come Harlem are based on crackheads. Sorry. Remember the “Harlem Shake” and now we have “Chicken Noodle Soup”. I actually like this dance, but I got too much up top to be jiggling like that. This is the girl (I think) who raps of the track. Link.
All that being said, I’ll stick to slow grinding on some thugs crotch. Hey it gets you more drinks and a ride home. (Kidding, I haven’t done that in at least 2-3 weeks).

No comments: