Saturday, October 14, 2006

just for fun

Okay, I went to Myheritage.com because supposedly they can tell you genealogy by your features. So just for the fun I tried. What it really does is scan your pic to see which celebs you look the most like and gives a % of how much you resemble each other. I used my best "raw" photo and this is who My Heritage says I look like...I kinda see a similarity in some of them. There was a couple more people but mostly Asian woman and I didn't know who any of them were. So, apparently I resemble either and white or Asian woman.


Izabella Scorupco 78%; Christina Ricci 78%; Jaime Pressly 72%; Angelina Jolie 72%; Kristin Kreuk 68%

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your eyes fooled them!

They thought you was white with a tan.

Nah, I can see the Christina Ricci or Angelina in you...

*mrs hater 2 u

Anonymous said...

TAKE THE FAKE ASS CONTACTS OUT YA WONKY EYES..LOL...

S.K. said...

My first Hater. **blushing** Katt Williams will be so proud of me.