Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Door Test


I love the movie a Bronx Tale for several reasons- It’s a gangsta movie, Robert DiNero, the Door Test scene and a Black woman as the beautiful love interest.
During my early years of dating, I would always unlock the guy’s door, because of this movie. Flash forward 2006, everyone’s cars has remote locks. So what I’m supposed to do now? Sometimes it’s the simplest thing that can make a person “the one”. I know it is with me. So what is that subtle gesture now that stands out when dating?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic movie! I still have old school door locks and windows so it still applies! Hahaha!

Coco LaRue said...

I love this movie, too! Taral Hicks is fabulous and I hope she gets her change to shine one day.

I hope you have a lovely holiday season!

Scott McLean said...

I like the idea of opening doors for people. Nowadays, I think there's no one specific thing, but kindness always makes a big impression.