Saturday, January 13, 2007

I haven't posted anything in a lOOOng time. I would lie and say I've been busy but truthfully I think my brain took a vacation and didn't bother to tell me. (This happens more often then you might think.) So for the sake of blogger decency, I will share a random moment from my life.

Last week end it was freakishly warm in NYC. It was 70 degrees in January, so me being me I put on my favorite black flip flops and went shopping. The goal was to find a cute tote bag to carry my work supplies (magazines, nail files, radio - you get the idea.) I make in down to Canal Street. As I'm searching to my dream bag I walk into this bizzare conversation....

African Man: Hey sexy. You want a free purse?
Me: I pause I look time up and down.
African Man: Ok sexy, you want to go out for dinner?
Me: I roll my eyes.
African Man: Hey at least you'll get a free purse out of it.
Me: sighs and walks away.

And the worse part is I didn't even find a new tote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoulda took the purse and left...im just sayin'

Coco LaRue said...

Hey, we all got to eat and you have to have something to carry your things in... I'm not saying, I'm JUST saying.

Anonymous said...

^^ Damnit CoCo. I can't escape him! Everywhere I go he's making me laugh.

Crazy ass stalker men trying to give away bags is not cute. He would've tried to follow you all around and that bag probably has a GPS tracking device! lol!

S.K. said...

GPS tracking me LOL...you guys are too funny!!