Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Eternal & Embrace

A pair of human skeletons lie in an eternal embrace at an Neolithic archaeological dig site near Mantova, Italy, in this photo released February 6, 2007. Archaeologists in northern Italy believe the couple was buried 5,000-6,000 years ago, their arms still wrapped around each other in a hug that has lasted millennia.

OOHHHHH this is sooo romantic, and they say the spirit of Valentine's Day is dead. I bet they were having caught having an affair, her rich husband threatened to kill her lover, and he was poor but with a hot body. And in the end they decided they'd rather die together than live apart.

and yes I do watch soaps.

5 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

If you think about it, that's some good sex that it lasted for some 6,000 years. Personally, after about twenty minutes, my joints start to ache.

KikaBue said...

this is so sweet.odd but sweet

S.K. said...

-Coco, I with you. But I'm good for about 30mins before I start wondering what's on tv.


-MaiaBlue, I'll have to agree. :o)

Coco LaRue said...

I posted about this yesterday on my blog. You think those skeletons wish people would stay out of their business? I mean, damn. They are laid up in the bed together for 6,000 years and now, everybody's in their business. Is nothing sacred?

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...