Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quotable: Sushi


There's a gourmet grocery store by my job that sells sushi. I put a co-worker on to it, and now he eats their sushi on the regular. Anyway, he comes in with the sushi and I ask him what he got. This is the conversation...
Co Worker: Oh, I got eel and some other stuff. It's pretty good. You ever had eel?
S.K.: Yeah, but I don't like to eat it from there.
Co Worker: Why? What do you mean?
S.K.: Because I don't understand why when you get eel on a platter they cook it, but they don't cook it in the rice rolls.
Co Worker: Of course they cook it!! That do you think these people sell raw meat!!
S.K.: Are you being serious? You do know sushi is raw, right?
Coworker: Come on S.K. this is America! It's illegal to sell raw meat in America!!!
S.K.: Why are you doing this too me??!! You know what?Let me go do some work, because I'm about to fight you.
For those of you like my Coworker this is the definition of Sushi :o)

1 comment:

matt williams said...

Funny but very sad.