Thursday, February 01, 2007

Not My America

Tara Conner is Miss USA - I have major problem with this!!! She's a drunk, a coke head and a party girl (read slut). It's bad enough we have Paris Hilton running around, but I'm really not ok with have someone like this being the image of the average American woman. I know America has problems but damn!!!

I guess Donald Trump would rather have a coked up white girl represent America than a beautiful, intelligent, classy and drug free Black woman. Yes, the first runner up to Miss USA is a black woman named Tamiko Nash who needs to be given the title and the chance to represent something positive!!!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Yeah...Donald couldnt have any other way...white, and drama filled...hes all about ratings so she fits his mold perfectly.

KikaBue said...

well fisrt thanks for the love and second this woman needs to fall back. she should have been fired but i guess when u are screwin the boss u can keep ur job