Saturday, January 27, 2007

Drunk Illiterate Neighbors

Let me tell you why my neighbours ain't shit. One of my neighbours is an drunk, not an alcoholic, but a drunk. So she goes out, gets pissy drunk, and comes home doing to pee-pee. She has to pee so bad that she can't focus on opening the front door to our building. So imagine a drunk woman in her 5o's, trying to put her key in a lock while stumbling and doing the pee-pee dance. Despite how many times she has done this act, she has not master it. What I mean is her drunk ass breaks her key in the front door lock on a regular basis. UGGGHHH!!!


Now, for everyone else to get into the building, tape is put over the part of the lock that fits into the door frame (I hope you know what I mean.) Another one of my stupid neighbors keeps removing the tape, and a sign was put up asking them to stop. This is the sign:

Do not Remove Tape Lock Do Not Wourk.

Since when is W-O-R-K spelled W-O-U-R-K??!! Where f**k did the U come from!!!!

7 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

I am so stealing that word!!!

can you email me please.
ninja.girrl@yahoo.com

Phoenix said...

LMAO!!! I enjoyed your blog!! Can you check mine out when you get a chance? Maybe even give me a spot on your blogroll? Let me know...

Phoenix

Amar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S.K. said...

@emptyheart

wahta!!!!!....LMAO!!! that is too funny!!!

Finally someone who understands my pain.

matt williams said...

This is to funny. You should record her dancing, and put the video on Youtube.

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great