Thursday, March 08, 2007

News: Slickback & Cellphone

There have been rumours that Terrance “Slickback” Howard has been dating Naomi “Cellphone Knockout” Campbel are dating. Slickback cleared up rumour in an interview with People :

"You gotta remember now, I'm still married." Howard and Lori, 35 – who have two daughters, Aubrey and Heavenly, and one son, Hunter – have been off and on since they married in 1989. "I'm still trying to get my wife back," Howard says. I'm always gonna, you know, till she puts the last nail that coffin, and I'm hoping she don't. "[She] filed for divorce but I'm still trying to campaign. My three kids are campaigning for me, too. They'll make sure that anybody who comes sniffing around gets a bloody nose."

Call me Ghetto but the idea of Naomi and one of Slickback kids fighting is giving me goose bumps.

1 comment:

Coco LaRue said...

She is going to beat him and these kids for that.