Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Music: MTV's Hottest Rapper's

The kind people over at MTV have come up with a list of the "Hottest MC's in the Game". *chuckles* By the "Game" I'm guessing they mean the last 2 yrs. I'm still trying to figure out what their grading but here's the list, and of course my smart ass comments :o)
.
10. Jim Jones - ok so we're off to a terrible start. Are they serious? Jim Jones can't rap. Period. He says himself that he can't rap. He says he's a "entertainer." The hottest thing Jimmy ever did was "Ballin" and that jumpshot thing - so WTF happened here??
.
9. Common - I'm disgusted I can't believe he's #9....Ok wait... I got distracted. I was thinking about my list of rappers who could get it. Yeah he can stay at 9.
.
8. 50 Cent - hmm this just doesn't seem right. *shrugs* oh well
.
7. Jay-Z - bwhahahaha Jay was being a shady bytch to every other rapper on Def Jam and he still couldn't get higher than 7??? ROTFLMAO!!!!
.
6. Young Jeezy - You should have Jimmy's spot, and he should be re-taking the Hygiene Class he missed in High School. You 2nd album was weak like Al Reynold's wrist. Yeah I said it.

.
off topic: I really not ok with black people were red Monkey Jeans, and paying major $$$$ for them.
.

5. Kanye West - I'm Ok with this.
.

4. Andre 3000 - Good pick - but what about Big Boi. In my head they are still joined at the hip.
.

3. Game - I never get what people find interesting in his "talent"
.
2. T.I. - Lollipop Guild Stand Up!!!
.

1. Lil Wayne - Yeah, he's hot out there. No jokes here.
.
.
My personal Honorable mention:
.
Kim Kardashian - the girl can rap her mouth around a D.....ok ok I'll be good.
.
T-Pain - His last album had a lot of hot club song. And there's no-one out there that can convince me that he ass is a singer, thus he's a rapper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm where are the females? Rah Digga & Ms. Jade would eat half those cats for breakfast.

dc_speaks said...

even in the last two years, there are many more cats that desrve to be on that list.

only a few of them even deserve to be on the list anyway and to top it off, some of them are straight up "one hit wonders"...I shall not speak ill of them directly, but you and everyone else knows who they are.

peace.

the kim K...was pretty darn funny.

good call!!

RichBoi88 said...

sk u and i know that mtv list is doo doo

and lmao @ kim k

Coco LaRue said...

Where is Mister Wall?!

Anonymous said...

you hate the resident lip o potamus huh?

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]