Friday, September 21, 2007

Music: I Get Money rmx


I have an issue with Jay-z. My issue with Jay arises from his verse on the I Get Money Rmx.
.
.
im a hustla baby
cant escape my past
when i flipped Roc A Wear
I told 'em give me my cash
yeah checks might bounce
alphabet boys might check my count
still hustlin' baby hurry up,
kill me im already the G.O.A.T*
next stop is the billy
young turbo 6 speed 9/11 im revving im trying not to spill my merlot
when my girl go on world tour
ladies I'm back on the street like am out on a furlough
im back clubbing ace of spade bubbling
drink it from the bottle
who the f**k need a bucket
im killing the block
mostly whips til im killing the roof like Michael Vick
yeah just call me forbes.com
case yall forget new york is still mine
i get it
.
.
...I'm not the biggest fan of Beyonce, and I may have made 1 or 2 light hearted comments. But this ish right here is sooo foul. I don't care what kind of Arabian Camel D Jay-z is swinging, this is really disrespectful.
...And Beyonce I'm talking to you now: You have too much going on in your life to be looking like a Junior Kim Porter get played in public- for ALL to see. There isn't anything sexy about looking like a fool sprung off the D. But even if Bey doesn't have a spine, and bet Papa and Mama Knowles are not pleased and toiling away in the crypt concocting a plan. Trust.
...And to quote Keyshia Cole: If he ain't gonna treat you the way he should, then let him go. It ain't where he's at it's where he wants to be. And who knew that Keyshia and Kim would be setting a better example for the shorties coming up. SMH
.
.
*I'm gonna wait a moment to get up Jay's ass for the G.O.A.T. comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what kind of Arabian Camel D Jay-z is swinging...


D.E.A.D.

And yes, SK, I co-sign. He did play her ass to tha left, to tha left. She could have any man she wants and Calme Joe is akin like he's some type of catch. Take away the money and he's just a regular kat. Maybe B had some meat on the side we don't know about... hummm...

ron art said...

Jay has a new song out with Pharell called "Blue Magic". You might find more 'foul' lyrics to pick apart. (laughing)

LibraGurl said...

Awww damn, I haven't even heard that track, but man...that IS foul.
She's picking apart her "flaws & all" while he's "gettin money" in the clubs with random hoes. *shakin head* I hope that's just "rap talk" and that he's not actually walking the walk.

Joi said...

If my memory and gossip serves me correctly, wasn't it Bey who pursued Jay? If that's the case, she helped to swell his already big ass head even more. I wonder how much of their relationship is real verses marketable.

Unknown said...

I must agree with you q, Beyonce is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Nobody with that much fame keeps their mouth closed that much.

She never speaks out on behalf of any cause other than her momma's ugly clothing line and has never endorsed anything other than popeye's chicken.

Homegirl is lucky Jay is lookin' out for her as a Daddy backup. I'm sure she didn't even blink at the comment.