Friday, November 09, 2007

Music: Otis Redding


.
Guess what I found while digging through the crates, an Otis Redding throwback "I've been loving you."
.
I have so much love for old school R&B. A time where you really had to have soul and sang to be professional singer. *side-eye T-Pain* Something about this song puts me on pause so that I can soak up all his raw emotion without distraction. Makes you wanna find someone to wake up to. Enjoy the video.
.
p.s. I'm really feeling the black and white.

3 comments:

The Bear Maiden said...

My father had this song on a 45. He played it till it warped. Otis was the man.

Anonymous said...

dam this is the stuff I grew up listening too.. this is real soul music im only 25 but my mom played all of these in the house growing up

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Woman - i knew u it, u have great atste and u a kuntry girl - Yummy