Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pimp C

Heaven's Rhyme Cipher Just Got Tighter
.

RIP Chad "Pimp C" Butler

I can't front, as a fan of rap music I had genuine love for Pimp C. Lyrically and flow wise he was always on point and did nothing but represent the south. Then as a personality in rap music, I love his, "I don't give a f**k, I'm going to speak my mind" style. No matter how out there or shocking one of his comments were there was always some truth and/or humor to be found. I'll miss what he added to the game. I used to love talking ish to people online and signing it Pimp C's personal secretary. Here's one of my favorite songs that Pimp C blessed.

Real Woman - UGK feat. Talib Raheem Davaugh

Listen/Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought you like Pimp C.

af said...

Pimp C's personal secretary <--haha

i can remember being a likkle bwoy and watching ugk vids on bet i was like hypnotized when pimp wude start to spit. he repped the south, he had such a unique style of rapping, and he actually livd the life he was talking about...


he was himself and he didnt care what u thought, imagine if we cude all hav 1/100th of pimp c's chutzpa